Why get counselling

I wrote to a friend about his beginning counselling sessions. Then I noticed things about myself coming through, so here's what I wrote.

Things are touchy with counselling. Sometimes it goes back deeper in our past than we all think. For me the result is that I can now go back pre accident, pre separation of parents, and even back to my birth time when I was considered not 'normal' and whacked in physical restraints. In those days the male head of the family had to be told first of the deformity before the mother could be told if the child had lived or died. Thankfully my mum had nursed in that hospital [ friends smuggled me in when the doctors were not there - and rushed me out when they turned up unexpecidly] Knowing me I was probably tossed quickly in laundry containers and smuggled out under their noses!]




Pre accident and just after arrival in Canberra I attended a rebirth program. So with this counselling all I had to do was tap into that state. Wow I had lost this memory. I sit here in wonder as to travel pass the accident / death / no memory recall[ my brains way of blocking the accident was to block the past tottally] So here I sit in wonder with pleasure about me as the memory unfolds and does not trigger hurt/frustration and pain.
 
 
 
Encouraged to be written by Clear Vision Enterprises Contact info: cve4me.com cve4me@gmail.com @twitter/cve4mejournal Facebook : cve4me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow your Passion with what Your Know is

Make the most of it.

What An Entrance