Is this not true? Seen it so many times. Only things is that sometimes it means waiting years. Computers were just released to the public when I was 13. [Yeah a long time ago.] When I was 21 my husband and I started a business. Hard copy paper work. Thought nothing of this as I was normal then. The we closed down business, had no 1 child, shifted around, moved countries even. Started another business while we were both working. Multilevel this time. Paper work. Always paper work. Had difficulty with communication systems. As I worked casual on call, he worked main job, then another one, and tried further education as well. Sleep was a priority. I went to market and saw an opening Began selling Balloons of all things. Had a ball. Made cash. Turned it into a business. Liked the environment. Took no 1 child so husband could get sleep. Ended up with one employee. She was terrific. Then a baby...
Comments
Post a Comment