Subscribe Make Comments and Enjoy

Having discovered the power of the internet then the joy within making videos the next thing to remember was that people needed to be reminded to create an action.  That that reminder was called a "Call To Action."

Sounds simple right.  Make a video and add the call to action.

Keep on track.  Make the video small in time frame.  Check out the lighting.

Susan why have videos with no facial expressions?  What?  That's right there were two things that I forgot.


The "Hit the Subscribe button " was one and facial expressions.  I was so busy remembering so many other things that these actually got left out.
Groaning a few years later I still had not progressed forward... I left the videoing alone.

Then lost the hard drive where everything was stored.  It cooked.

So here I am on another 90 day video journey  within a supportive community.  Remembering to be a "hit the subscribe button" expressive faced person!

Times are a changing for many people.



 Encouraged to be written by Clear Vision Enterprises Contact info:  cve4me@gmail.com @twitter/Susan_Lewis_  and  Facebook : cve4me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow your Passion with what Your Know is

Make the most of it.

What An Entrance