Don't always lead or I will wonder off cause us Woman want to have fun.

Just think there are ways that people ensure they stay away from each other.  Rather than destroy something that would be so wonderful to be a part of.  Let me know what you think in a comment below.

Don't always lead or I will wonder off. Woman want to have fun. To stop worrying. As the saying goes "Don't lead, I'll wander off bored.

Don't follow, I'll get you lost. Walk beside me and help me cause trouble!" That way we together may both smile!

Business is a strange place to meet someone.  By accident we passed by on the internet.
Don't always lead or I will wonder off cause us Woman want to have fun
Even though I think Not matter what your're still HoT
the message to you  is Don't always lead or I will
wonder off cause us Woman want to have fun
Several codes later and across the time gap we still have not met.  Business is business, and so we continue.



One in the drivers side while the other watches out the window.

Is that fair you wonder.  Maybe.  That's how a mind absorbs, process and dusts the cobwebs away.  Most reasonable you think.  Some would say.
Pity.  As business, this is great.

A smile would not go astray.  Consumers frustrate you as you know the way.  They, the ones you are mentoring, sharing your wisdom and knowledge with.  Well, laugh not as the benefits are coming your way.  Sometimes it's the ones who look as though they are astray.  You give u hope of.  The pressure to perform is then taken away.

Never leave with banging the door behind you closed.  However leaving upon a seemingly lie stretches to elastic into threadbare microscopic particles that only hope can repair?  No Fear.

Face Everything And Reconsider.  Rationalize.  Revise.  Whatever the 'R' now is.  Just there are times when the rest is what is needed.  Timeout.  Sun. Spontaneity.

Other times the coding finally gets undone.  The minds blockades have been forced through the bottle neck.  Now things are flowing without the mentor even knowing.

Quietly goes the one that was shown.  They have learned to ask from others the questions that would get them ahead.  Probably adding another layer, upon layer of things that you thought were dismantled.

Business is the business.  The student learns from the master.   Yes at times that too can lead to a disaster.

 No matter.  The professional will out distance the learner.  Just which one it now only needs to be seen.

I'll finish this off with the quote from above.... Don't always lead or I will wonder off. Woman want to have fun. To stop worrying. As the saying goes "Don't lead, I'll wonder off board.
Don't follow, I'll get you lost. Walk beside me and help me cause trouble." To that, I add "Make that a beer on the double!"  You are going to need it, Mate.













Encouraged to be written by Clear Vision Enterprises Contact info: cve4me.com cve4me@gmail.com @twitter/cve4mejournal Facebook : cve4me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow your Passion with what Your Know is

Make the most of it.

What An Entrance