What goes round comes around

Is this not true?

Seen it so many times.  Only things is that sometimes it means waiting years.

Computers were just released to the public when I was 13.  [Yeah a long time ago.]

When I was 21 my husband and I started a business.  Hard copy paper work.  Thought nothing of this as I was normal then.

The we closed down business, had no 1 child, shifted around,  moved countries even.

Started another business while we were both working.  Multilevel this time.  Paper work. Always paper work.  Had difficulty with communication systems. As I worked casual on call, he worked main job, then another one, and tried further education as well. Sleep was a priority.  I went  to market and saw an opening Began selling Balloons of all things.  Had a ball.  Made cash. Turned it into a business.  Liked the environment.  Took no 1 child so husband could get sleep. Ended up with one employee.  She was terrific. Then a baby sitter whilst on market stall.

No 2 child arrived. Now I had no 2 child and no one with me.  Great while they were little.  But soon needed a baby sitter at home. So paid for one.

Went on the road doing markets and shows.  Yeeah, more paper work in that business.  Did not have a camera (it was stolen and low on replacement list]  Survival was high on list. No three child arrived.

When no 3 child arrived there was no cash available.  Had difficulty feeding us so I ended in one town sharing work and baby sitting duties with my mother and my three 1/2 brothers /sister.  My husband looked for work where work was.  In bush.


This work for him finished and we took opportunity to travel again.  Financed through face painting and balloon selling on show circuit.  Had had an opportunity to market big ticket items.  But that necessitated management skills, networking and loads more promotion of my 'self' than I thought I had. At this time of my life I really believed that I did not have the class set required to do a good enough job of these opportunities. Turned these opportunities down and walked away.

Not the brightest things I have done.  I listened and believed to the negative inputs of my life.  Years later husband said why can you do this ... when I have not clue how to.... Why do people come to your stall when they walk past mine.  He then informed me that he had been jealous of these talents that I had.  It took a while until I saw that the jealously had damaged my 'self'.

In stead of being angry and vengeful I made him want to catch up to me.  It worked, but more on this later.

We went back on the road.  A major car crash happened.  We all had to get over this.  I had lost my deep memories but remembered what was the the truck coming around ion my side of the road and bang. I remembered  part of the black front  bumper bar and lots of dust. Lights out.

Start again at what.  Who was I Who were these people. What life did I lead.  We worked a few shows.  I remembered face painting.  But with not enough transport to pull the trailers and to far to travel in a little Datson 2000 we just had to stand aside and watch what may have been our life go right on by.

That was hard.  I knew there was something I was missing but could not work out what.

We found a house.  Then moved from that house to another.  At least this second house was not condemned.  We had no furniture and no 4 child on the way.  No help. But we were all alive. 

More in later posts.



Encouraged to write by Clear Vision

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow your Passion with what Your Know is

Make the most of it.

What An Entrance